Multiple Sciences create a robust profile: Behaviors (DISC), Motivators, Skills and EQ.
Congruent Paths is a proud partner of TTI Success Insights®, the world’s leading developer of research-based, validated behavioral assessments that enable organizations to use the Science of Self™ to reveal and harness the talent of skills of your greatest asset – their people. This approach leads to more engaged employees, stronger teams and greater productivity.
With 30 years of research into human behavior and motivations, TTI SI has researched and distributed a suite of assessments that are at work in more than 90 countries and 41 languages.
We offer assessments and development programs for:
Employees and leaders who are trained and certified in TTI’s SI assessments experience:
- Greater self-awareness and personal growth
- Better engagement amongst employees
- Increased team and organizational effectiveness
- Clarity in purpose and communication
4 Sciences to Understand the Whole Person
DISC Assessment (Behaviors)
HOW we act.
DISC is the most widely used behavioral assessment tool, measuring 4 behavioral styles: dominance, influence, steadiness and compliance. DISC measures how a person behaves.
All levels of within an organization can benefit from the information it provides.
Commonly used to: Improve teamwork and understand communication styles.
- Personal Report-Behaviors Basic DISC
- Personal Report-DISC Coaching Report
- Personal Report-DISC ExecutivePersonal Report-DISC for Sales
- Personal Report-DISC Career Planning Insights
- Personal Report-Team Building (personal report on team interaction)
- Team Report-DISC Styles
Motivators uncover WHY we do what we do.
TTI’s assessments are EEOC and OFCCP compliant and are continuously tested and refined to ensure the highest standards of ethics and reliability.
Assessing Motivators uncovers what motivates and engages us – propels us to action – in work and in life. The 12 Driving Forces are what uniquely spark movement and ambition. Tapping into motivators by first understanding them is a powerful way to increase engagement, productivity and leverage strengths.
TTI Success Insights’ assessments measuring 12 Driving Forces examine the relative prominence on a continuum of the following:
- Theoretical(Knowledge): Instinctive to Intellectual.
- Utilitarian(Utility): Selfless to Resourceful.
- Aesthetic(Surroundings): Harmonious to Objective (Surroundings)
- Social (Others): Altruistic to Intentional
- Individualistic (Power): Commanding to Collaborative
- Traditional (Methodologies): Structured to Receptive/Structured
- Personal Report-Motivators (12 Driving Forces)
- Team Motivators Report
- Personal Motivation & Engagement Report
Emotional Intelligence (EQ) Assessment
EQ uncovers how we respond to others.
Emotional Intelligence is an individual’s ability to sense, understand and effectively apply the power and acumen of emotions to facilitate high levels of collaboration and productivity.
Our research indicates that successful leaders and superior performers have well developed EQ skills. This enables them to work well with a wide variety of people and respond effectively to the rapidly changing conditions in the business world.
EQ examines five key areas pertaining to intrapersonal and interpersonal relations:
- Self Awareness
- Self Regulation
- Social Skills
Skills (DNA) Assessment
Measuring 25 research-based personal skills directly related to the business environment. Applied in conjunction with a job benchmark, Competencies ensure the skills of each individual match the soft skills required by the job.
Our assessments measuring Competencies examine the level of development of 25 unique personal skills, ranking them from the most well developed skill to the one requiring the greatest level of further development.
Combination Reports – Understand the Whole Person
The greatest insight is in combining multiple sciences to understand the whole person.
- Talent Insights: Behaviors + Motivators: Personal Report
- Talent Insights: Behaviors + Motivators for Sales
- Talent Insights-Behaviors + EQ Personal Report
- TriMetrix: Behaviors+Motivators+Skills Personal Report
In addition we offer Team Assessments and Organizational Assessments.
Contact us today to learn more!
For more information, visit http://www.ttisi.com.