Get Certified in DISC in 2017!
Date: February 7-8, 2017
Time: 9:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Location: The Grove Dallas, 501 Elm St. Suite 450, Dallas, TX 75205
Become an expert in DISC behaviors! This 2-day workshop will equip you to:
- Effectively coach others based on their strengths and challenges
- Quickly identify conflict issues and increase communication in individuals and teams
- Create higher performing teams by reducing conflict and increasing team commitment and communication
- Receive a discount on DISC reports for your organization
Course Overview: This 2-day workshop prepares you on how to interpret DISC graphs, understand what movement from natural to adapted style means, interpret team graphs, identify underlying team issues and strategies for solving them.
- Have more natural, effective and easier to conduct crucial conversations through recognizing when to flex, or adapt, their style, and how.
- Provide workplace intelligence through deeper understanding of behavior in the workplace.
- Identify needed adaptations for higher engagement between individuals, teams,
- Be able to accurately interpret individual and team profiles.
Eventbrite link coming soon. If interested, contact email@example.com