Everyone’s favorite! Team analysis and workshop with DISC (behaviors) and Motivators is a powerful tool with multiple applications. Can you answer…
- What are your team’s strengths?
- Are these strengths tapped into?
- Does your team adapt their style to gain greater buy-in?
- Is conflict healthily addressed? Leveraged for progress?
Accelerate your team performance by understanding behavioral differences to increase productivity and overall team cohesiveness.
Team Motivational Group Report – Motivators / attitudes
The Team Motivators report combines the results of up to 25 people into one, easy-to-use team group report. Individual assessments must be taken first. This report considers each team member’s individual motivators to determine the team’s dynamics.
View more Team Motivational / Team Building information
Team Motivational report sample
Team Motivational brochure
- Personal – Each Team Member completes a 10-15 min Talent Insights™ assessment that identifies their behavioral and motivational (Driving Forces) styles
- Team – A Team Behavioral Profile and Team Motivational Profile is compiled that identifies:
- Team roles – such as Implementor, Conductor, Supporter, etc. These are your teams natural strengths
- The reports detail the strengths, weaknesses, problem solving abilities, communication preferences and potential areas to avoid based on your team’s styles.
- Half-Day Workshop
- Review of behavioral and motivator styles
- Review of the team’s makeup
- Where you may be experiencing conflict
- How to leverage strengths
- Full-Day Workshop – In addition to what is covered in the half-day workshop, we delve deeper to create a path for success for your team, including:
- Agreement on team direction – where are you going? How can you leverage strengths?
- Foster unity and cohesiveness on a shared path
- Personal development plans and Team Development Plan to ensure skills learned are utilized for the team’s and each individual’s engagement and achievement
Contact us today for your team assessment!