Predict and Manage Growth to Improve Chances for Business Success
The 7 Stages of Growth is an enterprise growth model designed to help business owners Diagnose, Predict, and Solve the challenges associated with growth. What works for organizations with 20 employees is far different than what works for 100, 200 or 500 employees. Owners/CEOs must wear multiple hats; understanding which leadership mode to utilize at which time is critical to motivate and engage employees, build or protect the business, navigate and successfully emerge through the multiple changes and transitions your organization will experience as a growing business.
The 7 Stages of Growth engagement includes a business x-ray – an assessment completed by the owner/CEO and his/her direct team, following by a 2-day workshop where the team will:
- Crack the code of the company’s growth
- Focus on the right things at the right time
- Adapt leadership skills as the company grows – right skills for the right stage
- Gain clarity on where company is today and why the company may be experiencing growth issues
- Review the past and align goals and objectives for the future
- Benchmark against the Stages of Growth Model – what is common at each stage of development
- Identify initiatives to sustain, accelerate growth, engage and retain top talent
Sample Reports and more information;
- Stages of Growth-FAQs
- Guide-Definitions of Stages
- Stages of Growth-Report-Builder Protector Ratio
- Stages of Growth-Report-27 Challenges Workbook
The 7 Stages of Growth were developed by James Fischer, Founder of Origin Institute, a research and consulting company out of Boulder, CO. The Stages of Growth model is based on a 6 year study of entrepreneurial companies and interviews with over 650 CEOs to understand and decipher the patterns, the behavior and the characteristics of growth in entrepreneurial enterprises. Congruent Paths is certified to conduct the Stages of Growth X-Ray and workshop through TTI, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway company.